Self-Created Sound Jam!
Come join me on a sound-scape exploration and explore sounding through your voice.
This is session is for anyone who is interested in exploring their voice further for confidence, singing, or connecting to their authentic voice. Together we can create sound-doodles – healing sound baths – sonic tonics –and more!
No singing or sounding experience required. Just your willingness to explore and receive!
In this group play session we allow ourselves to explore, perceive and receive the sounds we can bring into being using our voice. It is a great taster session of what the Authentic Voice classes are about and also a great way to connect with like minded people to play with what's possible
This facilitated play space can include:
- Relaxing our body and warming up our voice
- Exploring different sounds using our voice
- Creating sound scape themes e.g. your shamanic self, joy, peaceful warrior
- Healing with sounds and tones
- Letting go of limiting beliefs
- Connect with your light language
- Creating sound baths
- and more!
Co-creating a symphony of self-created sounds
For details of the next play space, check out the calendar
Bringing the class to your town
Do you have a group of people that would like to have this experience? Let's chat to see what's possible!