Foundation Class - Sunday 9th September 2018
St Peter's Hall , Paekakariki
Foundation Class- Sunday 29th September *(new date)
Thistle Community Venue, Wellington
Explore the healing power of your voice
In this session we allow ourselves to explore, perceive and receive the sounds we can bring into being using our voice. This experiential & transformational play space aims to free your inner-voice, connect with your signature note so you can sing your 'song' with ease.
'Amazing course Lily, I loved it! Thank you so much - highly recommend Feeling very peaceful' - Holistic Wellness'
'A very enjoyable & interesting modality that tweaked my curiosity & left me wanting more' - annon
'it was a great session.. highly recommend it.. really freeing'
- Alive Psychology
You are a wonderful gentle and encouraging group facilitator. You make it safe to go into uncharted waters, and release limitations. Thank you' - M Nysse
The audios below is a sample of a group sound bath where all the participants of the class gifted their own expressions. The 'asker' lays in the middle, whilst their fellow students walk around gifting their self created sounds based on what has been requested. The top audio is 'Utmost ease' and the audio on below that is 'Intimacy'.
By allowing ourselves to explore in multi-sensory ways can have profound results in our lives. Expressing ourselves through sound can give voice to energies in a way that gives them more form and colour than words alone can achieve. It helps get in touch with and express energies otherwise locked inside and provides the opportunity to bring out the child in you.
The use of one's voice through sounding, toning, or singing carries a vibration that can clear energy and emotional blockages. Enabling you to release any dis-ease in your body. These waves of sound from divine light resonate through your entire being changing your vibration.
Whether you want to let go of limiting beliefs, gain some inspiration, re-connect to your authentic voice, and find your signature note, have a sense of freedom or just simply want to have fun! This group play space will assist you through your journey of expression, allowing more of YOU to come through.
Format of the classes
Think of me as the space provider and guide providing you with a setting for you to explore more of you who can be. My aim is to be that...provide a safe space for you to explore you and your voice without judgement. These classes are primarily experiential and based on the group dynamic. We will go where the group is ready to go. So the content is quite fluid and will differ for each class. With that said, I am currently offering 2 types of classes: Foundation and Deepening are the labels I am going to use
Here are some of the things that we will explore during the classes:
What can this class create and generate for you?
I have had great pleasure in facilitating a space for many people in the Hawkes Bay to connect and explore their voice and through that journey, many people have gone further in their own life journeys. These are only a few I have heard back from:
- 1 person now hosts their own radio shows where they did not have the confidence to do so before
- I person gained more confidence and followed up with opening up their massage business
- Another person was able to extend her vocal range and able to sing in another section in choir
- Another person gained confidence in speaking up at work and making changes, breaking the old paradigm that was present there of 'men making all the decisions'
- Many have connected with their own light-language and have felt an elevation in their well-being
- Many others felt that they have been acknowledged and that the 'weird' noises that they were making was not 'stupid' at all and that they had a healing ability they now utilise and integrate in their own sessions.
- Another beautiful soul has overcome her illness, and no longer suffers what she was diagnosed with
- A lady was able to present at a conference with confidence and clarity